How to Support us
1) The biggest support would be to share our message. The more people we reach the more impact our project will have. By sharing our website, Facebook channel or Youtube channel more people will receive information about the barriers people with mental health problems are facing. The more people know – the easier it will be to bring down those barriers and make this world more inclusive.
2) You can support us by connecting us with organizations and/ or projects with the same goal and target group. A big part of our tour will be research. For this we want collect experience and information about the situation of people with mental disorders in different countries. We want to learn about regular or alternative working methods as well as political structures (if any exist) which work towards an inclusive society (see “for organizations”).
3) If you have the possibilities to host us or have a place where we can put up our tent, this would be a big support. As we don’t get funded and do this project because we believe in its cause, we can only get as far as our money lasts. We are cycling for a more inclusive society – but cannot do this without being included in society. By helping us to get as far as possible, you are helping people with mental disorders and disables to be heard, be seen, and be accepted as equal.
4) Another great way to support us would be to help staying hydrated
and not to lose too much weight. If you see us on the road – we could always use some water or spare food.
5) Last but not least you can donate for the cause
Thank you all for your support